This is just peak enshittification at this point.
Sony is to lay off 900 people, equating to eight percent of its workforce.
Their track record with these switch pokemon games is forcing me to wait and see how many bugs it will launch with.
A number of developers have said they are concerned about the future of Apple Arcade, with one person stating there is "the smell of death" around the mobile game subscription service.
Now, in a new interview with German publication Zeit Online ahead of a performance of his new orchestral show Merregnon: Heart of Ice, Uematsu said he thinks his days of composing full video game soundtracks are over.
Asked if he ever felt that one day nostalgia could take over and convince him to write an entire soundtrack for a game again as opposed to just a main theme, Uematsu replied that he didn’t see it happening.
Video game news oriented community.
- News oriented content (general reviews, previews or retrospectives allowed).
- Broad discussion posts (preferably not only about a specific game).
- No humor/memes etc..
- No affiliate links
- No advertising.
- No clickbait, editorialized, sensational titles. State the game in question in the title. No all caps.
- No self promotion.
- No duplicate posts, newer post will be deleted unless there is more discussion in one of the posts.
- No politics.
- No personal attacks.
- Obey instance rules.
- No low effort comments(one or two words, emoji etc..)
My goal is just to have a community where people can go and see what new game news is out for the day and comment on it.