It is less than 2 years away to end of term. Maybe holding state election separately from GE is the new normal.
It was several days ago but still recent news.
Although hedging is no panacea and comes with its own risks, it is the best option for Malaysia to pursue its interests amid strategic rivalry
Law and institutional reform minister Azalina Othman Said chides Perikatan Nasional for its inaction after two years at the helm in Putrajaya.
The Umno president was granted a conditional discharge on 47 charges involving corruption, CBT, and money laundering on Monday.
Welcome to Politics
For news and discussion about Malaysian politics.
Here are some basic rules:
- Posts: Submission must be explicitly about Malaysian politics
- Posts: Submissions must be published within the last two weeks
- Posts: Links from reputable news media only
- Posts: Titles must be the exact headline from the article.
- Comments: No incivility or personal attacks toward users
- Comments: No flaming, baiting, or trolling
- Comments: No witch hunts or personal information
Mods wanted – PM @dcx if interested--